Journal Questions – Physical Abuse
- Did your parents punish you by hitting you with a hand or some implement until you were bruised or injured?
- Were you slapped in the face and left with a black eye, bloody nose or bruised cheek?
- Were you ever punched, kicked or thrown against the wall?
- Were you forced to assume a physically uncomfortable position such as squatting or kneeling for extended periods of time?
- Were you ever locked in a closet or basement for several hours?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 36
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06