Journal Questions – Sexual Abuse
- Did your parent or another adult purposely expose his/her body to you?
- Did anyone have sexual contact with you when you were a child that left you confused or feeling ashamed?
- Were you ever shown sexual pictures or films or were you ever photographed undressed or provocatively posed?
- Were you exposed to your parents' sexual relations?
- Did your parents say sexual things about you; make lewd comments about your body; or call you a slut, whore, or hustler?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 38
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06