Journal Questions – Relationship Problems
- Do you find it hard to maintain close, trusting relationships?
- Do you have a habit of choosing relationships that don't work?
- Do you notice choosing friends or lovers because of their similarity or dissimilarity to your abuser?
- Do you find it difficult to give and receive affection?
- Do you see a pattern of clinging to or distancing yourself from people?
- Do you find yourself testing others' commitment to you?
- Do you expect to be left or rejected by your relationships?
- Do you get anxious or scared when someone gets too close?
- Do you often feel used or taken advantage of?
- Do you often fight with little hope of resolving differences?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 44
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06