Journal Questions – Low Self-Esteem
- Do you feel bad, unworthy, ashamed or dirty?
- Do you feel unable to stand up for yourself?
- Do you feel stigmatized or tainted by your childhood?
- Are you endlessly critical of yourself?
- Do you wish you were someone else?
- Is it difficult to ever feel good about yourself?
- Is it hard to feel entitled to success or good fortune?
- Do you believe that others are more right than you?
- Do you compare yourself to images of perfection?
- Are other people's needs more important than yours?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 46
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06