Journal Questions – Self-Sabotage
- Have you ever thought about or attempted suicide?
- Do you engage in life-threatening behavior?
- Do you ever put yourself in dangerous situations?
- Do you ever purposely harm your body?
- Do you ever feel that you are your own worst enemy?
- Do you have frequent accidents involving bodily injury?
- Do you pick the wrong kind of people as friends or lovers?
- Do you undermine yourself at work?
- Do you often lose things such as money, credit cards and other valuables?
- Do you make decisions without thinking them out?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 48
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06