Journal Questions – Sexual Problems
- Do you ever have flashbacks of your abuse while having sex?
- Do you ever experience numbness, cold or pain during sex?
- Do you avoid sex completely or engage in promiscuous sex?
- Do you frequently have problems with erections or orgasms?
- Is it hard to say no to sex, or do you use it to avoid intimacy?
- Is your sexual arousal dependent on violent or abusive fantasies left over from the past?
- Do you often feel dirty during or after sex?
- Have you ever been sexually abusive toward another person?
- Do you need to control sex in order for it to feel safe?
- Do you have difficulty separating your adult sexual activities from images of your childhood abuse?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 50
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06