Journal Questions – Symptoms of Trauma
- Do you have frequent panic attacks?
- Do you have trouble sleeping or experience terrifying nightmares or sleepwalking?
- Do you have sudden flashbacks of images or thoughts that are connected to the abuse?
- Do you sometimes feel like you are somebody else?
- Do you have partial amnesia or blackouts?
- Do you fantasize a lot or feel disconnected from your body?
- Do you have overwhelming anxiety that seems connected to a particular situation or stage of your life?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or remembering?
- Do you have periods of overwhelming grief or terror?
- Do you often feel agitated and ill at ease?
Survivor to Thriver, Page 52
© 2007 THE MORRIS CENTER, Revised 11/06